Feedback and complaints
Off The Record aims to provide the best service that it can. But if we do get something wrong, we’d like you to tell us so we can put it right, and avoid it happening again.
Who to contact?
- If you can talk to your contact person at Off The Record (counsellor, nurse, drop-in staff), about the problem, please do.
- If you prefer, contact the Co-ordinator of OTR in the office, by person, by phone 020 8744 1644 or by email, or by writing to the address below. Or you can write to the Chair of the Trustees in confidence, at the same address.
We will try to respond as quickly as possible, while maintaining your confidentiality.
If you want to know more about the procedure for complaints, speak to one of the people mentioned above.
We’d love to hear your feedback!
Please feel free to email us with any feedback you might have – you might have suggestions for improvements or want to tell us about something at Off The Record that really worked for you. Let us know if we can share what you say with other people (we won’t identify you).
Some quotes from young people who come to us:
- hidden away, so nice to come and feel welcome
- friendly staff, laid-back atmosphere
- easy to explain what you need
- confidential and someone to talk to who doesn’t judge you
- give lots of good advice, make you feel at ease
- it’s teen friendly!
- helps you with problems
- I like the posters on the walls
- it has been really useful for me to come here