Off The Record is looking for a Counselling Satellite Manager to manage and co-ordinate Off The Record’s Counselling Satellite services across the borough of Richmond.
Off The Record Twickenham (OTR) provides the counselling, walk-in information and sexual health service for young people aged 11-24 who live, work or study in the borough of Richmond Upon Thames. This free and confidential service is open 6 days a week. Last year we supported over 2,000 young people.
- Manage and ensure the smooth running of all OTR’s satellite services
- Set up new satellite services, as required
- Provide support to satellite counsellors
- Maintain and oversee the counsellors’ client records to ensure that monitoring is up-to-date and client notes are completed
- Work collaboratively with the Manager in reporting back to funders regarding the satellite counselling service outputs and outcomes
- Implement safeguarding policies and procedures
- Assist the Manager in outreach and publicity of services amongst young people and other bodies
This is a part time post of 12 hours a week, with the requirement to have some evening availability, and the ability to work flexibly
12 hours/week £10,333.00 (£31,000 pro rata, based on a 36-hour week)
Please see links below for job details and application form.
Deadline for applications: 26 May 2019 (NOTE: extended from 24 May).
Application forms can be returned by email to the Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject heading ‘Counselling Satellite Manager Application’, or by post to Off The Record, 2 Church Street, Twickenham, TW1 3NJ.
- Counselling Satellite Manager Job Description and Person Specification
- Background Information on Off The Record
- OTR Safeguarding Child Protection Policy
- OTR Confidentiality Policy
- OTR Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy
- OTR GDPR Data Protection Policy
- Notes on Completing the Application Form
- Application Form Counselling Satellite Manager
- Letter to Applicants
For more information contact email@example.com.