Off The Record is looking for an enthusiastic and organised Office Administrator to run the office and administrative functions at Off the Record (OTR) and to support OTR’s counselling and information service for young people.
Off The Record Twickenham (OTR) provides the only drop-in counselling, information and sexual health service for young people aged 11 – 24 who live, work or study in the borough of Richmond Upon Thames. We provide early help, preventing future cost and suffering. This free and confidential service is open 6 days a week, offering easy access to all in a youth-friendly non-clinical venue. Last year we supported over 2,000 young people.
- Providing high quality administrative support to staff including being the first point of contact for all enquiries, including responding sensitively to enquiries from young people
- Promoting OTR’s activities, through website, social media and other digital channels and communications and keeping OTR’s website relevant and up to date
- Servicing Trustee Meetings, including minute-taking, sending out papers and booking rooms
- Maintaining systems for filing and storing of information, ensuring management information and information for young people is easily accessible and up to date
This is a part-time post of 18 hours a week, to be worked in morning sessions with the ability to work occasional evenings and Saturdays to cover counselling hours.
Salary: £25,000 pro rata (based on a 36 hour week)
- Letter to Applicants
- Administrator Job Description and Person Specification
- Background Information on Off The Record
- OTR Safeguarding Child Protection Policy
- OTR Confidentiality Policy
- OTR Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy
- OTR GDPR Data Protection Policy
- Notes on Completing the Application Form
- Application Form – Administrator
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 24 January 2019