Do you have the passion and want to make a positive difference to young people’s mental health? By becoming a Trustee for Off The Record Twickenham (OTR), you will do just that. OTR is a highly regarded and well-established charity providing free and confidential counselling and information to young people who live, work or study in the Borough of Richmond upon Thames.
You can find out more about our work to support young people’s emotional health and wellbeing – particularly during this time of coronovirus – in this latest episode 7 of Richmond Borough Council’s podcast.
If you would like to find out more about what would be involved in becoming a Trustee, please complete the application form below and send or email to our Chair of Trustees at firstname.lastname@example.org We welcome interest from all those who wish to support our work and reflect the diverse community of Richmond upon Thames.
Particular skills and experience we are seeking includes:
- Knowledge of working within the voluntary or not for profit sector
- Financial management (you may have the skills to fill an Hon. Treasurer role)
- Fundraising (public grants, income generation, legacies, donor relations, events)
- Human Resources management
- Working directly or indirectly with the NHS, CCG or a Local Authority
- Demonstrable awareness of young people’s mental health issues
- A lawyer or someone who has a corporate background would also be a great asset to the Board.