Do you have the passion and want to make a positive difference to young people’s mental health? By becoming a Trustee for Off The Record Twickenham (OTR), you will do just that. OTR is a highly regarded and well-established charity providing free and confidential counselling and information to young people who live, work or study in the Borough of Richmond upon Thames.
If you would like to explore this option further and discuss what would be involved in becoming a Trustee, please complete the application form and send or email to our Chair of Trustees at email@example.com by 29th November 2019.
Particular experience we are seeking includes:
- Strategic planning
- Fundraising (public grants, income generation, legacies, donor relations, events)
- Communications/social media
- Working directly or indirectly with the NHS, CCG or a Local Authority
- Demonstrable awareness of young people’s mental health issues
- A lawyer or someone who has a corporate background would also be a great asset to the Board.