We are constantly monitoring the impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19) on our service, and will keep this page regularly updated so please keep checking in. (Updated 21/05/2020)
- Face to face counselling and drop-in services are temporarily closed.
- Monday Sexual Health Clinic is open as normal for drop-in on Mondays 3-5pm. In case of closure phone 0333 300 2100 for information. See clinic details
- Current & Waiting List clients – we are offering online/phone counselling where possible to current clients, and will contact people on our waiting list as more online/phone counselling slots become available.
For current clients not having phone/online counselling, slots will be held open so clients can resume counselling sessions at the same day/time when we reopen.
- Counselling enquiries – we are not adding people to our waiting list until normal counselling services resume, and will keep this page updated as we have more information. Please see the links below for more resources and support.
Online Resources & Support
NHS: 24/7 Mental health support line – Phone 0800 028 8000
AfC Kingston & Richmond: COVID 19/Coronavirus information for young people
Anxiety UK: Coronanxiety support & resources
- Guidance for parents & carers on supporting young people
- Child Safety Online: A practical guide for parents and carers
Healthwatch Richmond: Coronavirus information for children, young people and families
Hounslow Youth Counselling Service (HYCS):
- Self Help Hub – on Sleep, Breathing, Food & Mood, Exam Stress, Gender & Sexuality
- Emotional Crisis Leaflet
- Self Help Apps
- Self Care Kit
- Parents and carers
Mental Heath Foundation: How to look after your mental health during the Coronavirus outbreak
NHS Every Mind Matters:
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) advice and support for parents and carers
- Online Safety
- Children’s Mental Health
- Support for Parents
Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health:
Student Minds: Coronavirus Resources
The Children’s Society: Coronavirus Advice & Support
- Coronavirus mental health advice for young people
- Coronavirus mental health advice for parents and carers
We hope that the above resources will help during this uncertain time and we’ll look forward to re-opening the counselling and drop-in service when we can. If you are already having weekly counselling we’ll be in touch to let you know when your sessions will start again.