In response to COVID-19 we will keep this page updated with service information, so please keep checking.
- Sexual Health Clinic is open Mondays 3-5pm for drop-in for under 19 year olds. For alternative options phone 0333 300 2100. See clinic details.
- Drop-in services are slowly starting to reopen. The office is usually staffed until 6pm, and we are able to hand out free condoms at the door. For drop-in counselling, please call the office or email us at email@example.com to arrange a session.
- Counselling enquiries – if you would like to join our waiting list please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, age, postcode (e.g. TW1) and contact details. If you are in urgent need of support please see links on this page.
For more information or to contact us:Email: email@example.com Phone: 020 8744 1644 Text: 07414 763293
Online Resources & Support
NHS: 24/7 Mental health support line – Phone 0800 028 8000
AfC Kingston & Richmond: COVID 19/Coronavirus information for young people
Anxiety UK: Coronanxiety support & resources
- Guidance for parents & carers on supporting young people
- Child Safety Online: A practical guide for parents and carers
Fred Campaign: COVID-19 Relief Project
Healthwatch Richmond: Coronavirus information for children, young people and families
Hounslow Youth Counselling Service (HYCS):
- Self Help Hub – on Sleep, Breathing, Food & Mood, Exam Stress, Gender & Sexuality
- Emotional Crisis Leaflet
- Self Help Apps
- Self Care Kit
- Parents and carers
Mental Heath Foundation: How to look after your mental health during the Coronavirus outbreak
NHS Every Mind Matters:
- Mental wellbeing while staying at home
- 10 tips to help if you are worried about coronavirus
- 5 steps to mental wellbeing
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) advice and support for parents and carers
- Online Safety
- Children’s Mental Health
- Support for Parents
Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health:
Student Minds: Coronavirus Resources
The Children’s Society: Coronavirus Advice & Support
- Coronavirus mental health advice for young people
- Coronavirus mental health advice for parents and carers