We are constantly monitoring the impact of Coronavirus on our service, and will keep this page regularly updated so please keep checking in. (Updated 30/03/2020)
- Counselling and Drop-in services have been temporarily closed.
- Monday Sexual Health Clinic is running as normal until further notice. In case of closure phone 0333 300 2100 for information.
- Existing clients – we are offering online/phone counselling where possible to current clients, and will contact people on our waiting list if more online slots become available. We hope to resume crisis online/phone counselling in the coming weeks.
For existing clients not having phone/online counselling, slots will be held open so clients can resume counselling sessions at the same day/time when we reopen. We will be in touch as soon as services resume.
- Counselling enquiries – we will not be adding new clients to our waiting list until counselling resumes. We will post a notice on our website with more information as it comes available.
Resources and Support
Hounslow Youth Counselling Service (HYCS):
- Self Help Hub – on Sleep, Breathing, Food & Mood, Exam Stress, Gender & Sexuality
- Emotional Crisis Leaflet
- Self Help Apps
- Self Care Kit
- Parents and carers
- Coronavirus mental health advice for young people
- Coronavirus mental health advice for parents and carers
NHS Every Mind Matters:
We hope that the above resources will help during this uncertain time and we’ll look forward to re-opening the counselling and drop-in service when we can. If you are already having weekly counselling we’ll be in touch to let you know when your sessions will start again.